The Travellers Best

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Travellers Best
The Travellers Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Skye
Skye
Admin
https://thetravellerest-com.forumotion.com

Land, Heather - I Ain't Doin' It: Unfiltered Thoughts from a Sarcastic Southern Sweetheart Empty Land, Heather - I Ain't Doin' It: Unfiltered Thoughts from a Sarcastic Southern Sweetheart

Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:13 pm
 Land, Heather - I Ain't Doin' It: Unfiltered Thoughts from a Sarcastic Southern Sweetheart I-aint-doin-it-9781982104115_hr

Land, Heather - I Ain't Doin' It: Unfiltered Thoughts from a Sarcastic Southern Sweetheart

Narrator: Heather Land
Audio format: 6 mp3s
Size: 161 MB
Genre: Comedy, Memoirs, Women's Christian Living, Non-Fiction
Source: EDL
Bit Rate: 64 kbps
Length: 5 hours and 53 minutes
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio
Release Date: May 7, 2019
Version: Unabridged

Publisher's Summary

Social media comedian Heather Land uses her trademark sassy, laugh-out-loud humor to remind us of the many ways that real life can be really funny.

Heather Land has something to say about almost everything in life - the unbelievable, inconceivable, and downright frustrating - and why she “ain’t doin’ it.” In her first book, Heather shines a light on the (occasional) ridiculousness of life through a series of hilarious essays, dishing on everything from Walmart and ex-husbands to Southern beauty pageants and unfortunate trips to the gynecologist.

I Ain’t Doin’ It reminds us that when it comes to life’s messy moments, it’s all about perspective - and that we too can say, I ain’t doin’ it!

Perfect for fans of Jim Gaffigan, Anjelah Johnson, and Brian Regan, I Ain’t Doin' It is a fun, breezy listen for anyone who appreciates someone who tells it like it is and wants to embrace the lighter side of life.

Code:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/5dufnkdadtl9/HL_IADI.rar

Code:
Password:    Gr8t_Books_412Listen2

Land, Heather - I Ain't Doin' It: Unfiltered Thoughts from a Sarcastic Southern Sweetheart 2d1twzs-jpg

Always use latest version of winRAR for avoiding decompress & extraction errors

Land, Heather - I Ain't Doin' It: Unfiltered Thoughts from a Sarcastic Southern Sweetheart Skye-Welcome-Sig
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum